Monday, July 16, 2012

I am in love with cooking. Usually every Sunday I sit down with a cookbook or find one of my favorite chefs websites and plan some exciting meal that I haven't tried before. Then I head out to the grocery store to gather supplies and am off on a culinary adventure. I'm not sure if I want to add my food adventures to this blog, but I think it might happen.

So here is my spice collection. I love having individual containers that look very pretty on a shelf. One of my favorite chef's, Chef Michael Smith, has a dream pantry on his television show Chef at Home. I ogle it every time he pops in for an ingredient. He usually stores his spices in mason jars, which is a much more cost effective way compared to most of the jars pictured in my photo. I did get some of these jars from the dollar store, but now I have a mix of the two. I'll admit, I'm a mason jar fanatic. (Thanks Pinterest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment