Friday, September 23, 2011

We moved in!

This is probably a good time to get this blog going. It's a new start to the school year and I'm finally getting into the swing of things. So we (me and the mister) are moved into our new place. It's big and beautiful, and just 30 seconds from a lake and a mall. What more could I want? My favorite thing about our new place are the ceilings in the living/dining room.
They are so high!! I feel like I could crawl up there and just hang out. Sorry for the messy picture. That's all our crap not sorted out. Maybe when I get my act together I will take some lovely after shots to see what it's like in here.

Anyways, it will probably take some time to get it the way I want it but for now I'll just hang out with my lovely ceilings.

No comments:

Post a Comment