Friday, September 23, 2011

We got Lucy!

So there's a really lovely, long, terrible and wonderful story about how I got my dog Lucy. She's from Korea and I think she's pretty happy to be here.




She had been my puppy for two years in Korea, and one summer in Canada. When I moved to the city my apartment didn't allow dogs, so I had to leave her at my grandparents house for a year. (She loved it there, a really great house, with other dogs and a doggie door to the back yard. Dog heaven if you ask me!)

So now our apartment is dog friendly! (a very rare thing in the city) after finally moving into this apartment, I have my puppy back. She keeps me company when Nick is away, and gives me lots of cuddles.This is Lucy sleeping in her bed. That's her pillow, and pooh bear toy. She loves squeaky toys and rips the stuffing out of them if you let her.
This is Lucy out for one of her morning walks. She hates that harness with a passion. When I try to put it on here she sits but then turns her head to avoid it. Love hate relationship I think.And this is her exhausted after a walk. She is cute, but doesn't have much energy. Once Nick and I brought her out to a baseball field to play. Nick ran circles around her. She only lasted running for about 15 minutes and then would lay in the grass and catch her breath. Poor thing. Takes after her mom I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment