Monday, July 16, 2012

Operation get organized for Christmas!


So it's July... and maybe I've been a little slack on my blogger self. Erg. Sorry about that. I think I just got wrapped up in school and friends and life. But I've really missed it and I think I'm back for good.

To prove just how dedicated I am, I'm going to post um... everything you've missed during the past year. That's right, the entire year!! Pretty darn amazing eh. So here goes!

Here is a photo of my Christmas mission. My mission was to get organized. I inherited all my mothers Christmas items, and just like me, she LOVED Christmas. Having to sort through everything was pretty daunting, but in the end I tackled the challenge and came out victorious.



My favorite part of this was the labels. I made them look worn and old and adorable. Each box got a label on 2 or three sides with detailed named of what each box contained. When I get home, I'll upload a closeup of my label design!

No comments:

Post a Comment